Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An Ancient Town on this half-day tour of its postcard-perfect architecture. Walk with an insightful guide around the preserved trading post artfully restored to its former glory. You’ll see links to Hoi An’s past, including Chua Ong Pagoda and the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, before a boat ride on the Thu Bon River.
- Explore major landmarks in the UNESCO-listed city
- Visit a preserved pagoda, assembly hall and covered bridge
- Ride a boat on the Thu Bon River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Price from £6,345pp
Itineraries featuring News article title
Mysteries of the MayaTravel to the heart of the ancient Maya Empire on this journey of discovery accompanied by renowned Maya expert Dr Nicholas James. A ‘lost’ civilization whose fabulous temples and palaces lay hidden in rainforest until Victorian times, their complex culture is only now being interpreted. At its zenith while Europe was in the Dark Ages, this power-hungry warrior nation, whose hieroglyphs are known to be the most sophisticated writing system in the New World, had...