This 8 night self-drive itinerary suggestion showcases the best of Swaziland for those with an adventurous spirit. Hike the Gobolondo Mountain Ridge trail at Phophonyane Falls with amazing views over the Makhonjwa Mountains and glide through the forest canopy in Malolotja Nature Reserve. Explore the craft markets and cultural scene in the friendly Malkerns Valley and test your nerve with a white water trip on the wild Usutu River. End at Mkhaya National Park in the lowveld, tracking endangered black rhino.
- Enjoy stunning mountain scenery, good roads and the innate friendliness of the Swazi people
- Community homestead walks, superb hikes, guided 4×4 drives and rock art at Phophonyane Falls
- Hike Southern Africa’s finest trails and get a birds-eye-view of tree tops and towering cliff-faces ziplining through the Sihlotswane Gorge at Malolotja Nature Reserve
- Visit the craft markets and cultural village in Ezulwini, then brave Grade 5 rapids in a two –man raft on the Usutu
- Intimate game encounters with 4 of the Big 5 at Mkhaya