Encapsulating the best of the North and South of India in one two-week itinerary, this journey explores the highlights of Rajasthan then ends with a glimpse of Kerala and a relaxing beach stay. Explore bustling Delhi and the magical Taj Mahal, royal Jaipur and mesmerising Udaipur; then travel to Kerala for historic Cochin, a backwaters cruise and the golden beaches of Marari. Staying in the best available accommodation, live like royalty in palace hotels and enjoy expert private guiding throughout.
- Enjoy flat beds in Business Class on international flights.
- Stay in exquisite hotels, palaces and luxury tented camps.
- See Jaipur’s mesmerising City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort.
- Stay in the middle of Udaipur’s tranquil Lake Pichola at the glorious Taj Lake Palace.
- Enjoy a slice of rural Rajasthan with a night at a luxury tented retreat.
- Go ‘beyond the guide book’ with insights from your private guide.