Leave the real world behind in an extravagant city and beachside trip; stay in fabulous hotels and visit incredible temple sites. Dine in candlelit Thai restaurants and beachside shacks, ride elephants through lush jungles and bask on a bamboo raft downriver before heading south to Ko Lanta where a tropical island paradise awaits you.
- Enjoy your own traditional Thai wedding ceremony in a flower-strewn teak house, conducted by the head monk, with symbolic binding of wrists and planting of a love tree.
- Explore the Grand Palace and marvel at the Emerald Buddha, Thailand’s most holy image.
- Cruise down the River of Kings on a private long-tail boat.
- Learn how to look after elephants at Thai Elephant Care Centre – and feed them bananas to say thanks at the end.
- Relax on blissful beaches fringed by jungle at the luxurious Pimalai Resort & Spa on the tropical island of Ko Lanta.
- Limousine transfers to/ from the deluxe Peninsula Hotel.