This comprehensive itinerary offers an eclectic experience incorporating culture, action and beach all in one. You will visit the cultural hub of Yogyakarta; a feast for the senses with its local street markets, beautiful temples and stunning landscapes. Then take a ferry over to Bali to explore the volcanic beaches of Lovina before immersing yourself in the arts and crafts of Ubud. Finally, end your trip with some well-earned relaxation on some of Indonesia’s best beaches.
- Enjoy extra leg room and enhanced facilities on Singapore Airlines A380 airbus
- See the impressive temples of Borobudur and Prambanan, two UNESCO heritage sites
- Explore the incredible active volcanoes Bromo and Ijen, and meet the sulphur minors
- Wander the markets and immerse yourself into the daily lives of the Balinese people in Ubud
- Relax and refresh on some of Indonesia’s best beaches