Combining iconic spots in Indonesia for all the family to enjoy. Starting in Ubud with White-Water Rafting, a Cooking Class and visiting the Monkey Forest, and then travel onwards over to Flores for an unbelievable stay just off the coast of Labuan Bajo. Here you’ll have a snorkelling trip and island excursion to Komodo Island to try and spot the elusive Komodo Dragons. After flying back to Bali, enjoy the remainder of your time located by the beach, with plenty of activities and facilities for the whole family to enjoy. You won’t want this trip to come to an end!
- Watch the locals tend to the impressive rice-paddies throughout Indonesia
- Learn the traditional way of cooking Indonesian food in a Cooking Class with locals
- Snorkel off the white sandy beaches of Labuan Bajo in the turquoise waters
- Go White-Water Rafting down the Ayuna River
- Spend time relaxing on some of Indonesia’s West Coast beaches