Get active in one of Asia’s most colourful and diverse regions with this two-week multi-sport itinerary in the fabled Golden Triangle. Trek through Myanmar’s rugged Shan Hills, with a chance to experience traditional villages and even a water buffalo auction. Cross into northern Thailand and explore the stunning mountainous scenery by bike and on foot, including challenging ascents to remote hill-tribe communities and easy cycles along the banks of the mighty Mekong River. Continue into Laos and enjoy two restful days gliding through lush riverine scenery on a private boat, then pick up your paddles for the final energetic stretch by kayak to the World Heritage city of Luang Prabang, an explorer’s trip of a lifetime.
- Ideal mix of adventure, adrenaline, nature and cultural sights
- Go far off the tourist trail as well as seeing some major highlights such as Yangon and Luang Prabang
- Stay in a mixture of boutique hotels and homestays
- Accompanied by your own personal adventure travel guide throughout
- Blend of active elements to explore jungles, mountains, rivers, waterfalls and cities