For first time visitors, this tour is the ultimate itinerary for discovering the diverse culture and scenery of the country. Visiting Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket, the trip is full of in-depth excursions to the main sites of Thailand as well as unique, often hidden, locations.
• Experience the monks’ early morning chanting, before visiting the famous reclining Buddha, Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha, Thailand’s holiest image.
• Spend an unforgettable day with the elephants at the Gachorgwa Elephant Camp.
• Take a Kermit tuk-tuk ride though the ruins of Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam and a Unesco World Heritage Site.
• Explore the Thai countryside during a day to Samut Songkhram Province; enjoy a leisurely boat ride and the Tha Kah Floating Market.
• Relax on the stunning beaches of Phuket.