Discover the essential highlights of Cuba on this 11 day tour. Explore the faded beauty of Old Havana and colonial Trinidad, tour the island’s lush countryside with its tobacco and sugar plantations, and immerse yourself in Cuba’s troubled past at the famous Bay of Pigs. Then relax and indulge in two days of unadulterated luxury on Cuba’s best beach.
- Explore the faded beauty of Old Havana, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Cruise the ocean road Malecón at sunset in a convertible American classic car (Yank Tank)
- Tour the lush tobacco growing region around Vinales and the sugar plantations near Trinidad
- Snorkel in the water at historic Playa Giron and learn about the failed Bay of Pigs invasion
- Discover beautiful colonial Trinidad
- Relax on Cuba’s best beach and be spoilt with Royal Service at the all-inclusive 5 star Paradisus Pricesa del Mar