Spend a fortnight discovering Cuba’s rich history and culture. Explore the historic heart of Havana and colonial Trinidad, and immerse yourself in the island’s troubled past in Santiago and the Bay of Pigs. Tour artist’s studios and the tobacco and sugar plantations, before experiencing the incredible biological diversity of Alejandro Humboldt National Park . Finally indulge in total luxury and relaxation with Royal Service at an all-inclusive 5 star beach resort in the Bahia de Naranjo Nature Park.
- Explore the faded beauty of Old Havana and Trinidad, both Unesco World Heritage sites
- Visit artist’s studios in Havana and tour the lush sugar plantations near Trinidad
- Delve into Cuba’s absorbing history in Santiago and at the Bay of Pigs
- Take a jeep safari in the Alejandro Humboldt National Park – one of the most biologically diverse tropical island sites on the planet
- Relax and indulge yourself with Royal Service at the all-inclusive 5 star Paradisus Pricesa del Mar