This tailor made itinerary suggestion contrasts the enormous salt pans of Makgadikgadi National Park with the outstanding big game of the lush Moremi Game Reserve, the lagoons and islands of the Okavango Delta and the elephant-rich Chobe Riverfront. Fly between camps in light aircraft, with spectacular views of the ever-changing landscape from the air. With time to see Victoria Falls before flying home, this once-in-a-lifetime holiday encapsulates everything which makes Botswana so incredible.
- Exceptional game viewing opportunities in four diverse habitats
- Luxury lodge stays throughout, with superb professional guiding in 4x4s, by boat, canoe and on foot
- See exhilarating big game such as lion and leopard as well as huge herds of elephant and plains game in vast numbers
- Fly quickly between lodges on scenic light aircraft flights for birds-eye views of the Delta and beyond
- End with a flying visit to the world-famous Victoria Falls