During your 2 week trip you’ll be taken to 5 different spots to gauge a real insight into the real Sri Lanka and everything that is has to offer. We believe that none of these stops should be ignored as they all have something unique to offer. Head up North to begin with and a visit to Sigiriya before coming down the centre of Sri Lanka, down to Udawalawe National Park and then onto the beach in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Galle.
- Visit the hugely popular Sigiriya Rock and enjoy views of the neighbouring Pidurangala Rock
- Travel into the hill country to see the sacred Temple of the Tooth in Kandy and the tea Nine Arch Bridge in Ella
- Enjoy beach time in Galle
- Explore Udawalawe National Park with morning and afternoon safaris
- Accompanied by a private driver-guide throughout