This tour delves into some of the oldest and largest temples in the ancient capitals of Thailand; from the mountainous jungles to the city centres and everywhere in between. Travel by tuk-tuk, boat, foot and bicycle to truly understand the intricacies of these incredible sites over a fascinating 11 day tour.
• Admire the magnificent 45 meter- long reclining Buddha as you explore Wat Po, Bangkok’s oldest and arguably most impressive temple.
• Explore the ancient ruins of Ayutthaya, a Unesco World Heritage Site; first by tuk-tuk and later as you enjoy a sumptuous Thai dinner on a river cruise.
• Take a long- tail boat and watch the mighty Mekong River join the Ruak River to form the “Triangle.”
• Numerous temples and the opportunity to experience the early morning alms offering to Buddhist monks.
• Visit hill-top villages before enjoying unrivalled and uninterrupted views of the Golden Triangle