This guided small group tour explores Namibia’s contrasts from the iconic Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert and from the Atlantic coast to the ancient Damaraland plains and Etosha’s wildlife. Staying in a combination of hotels, lodges and small seasonal tented camps using comfortable dome tents with camp beds and ensuite bathrooms, travel between destinations by road with Namibia’s spectacular landscapes revealing themselves along the way.
- Exclusive accommodation in private reserves and concessions
- Private access to Sossusvlei from Kulala Adventurer Camp
- Track the rare desert-adapted elephants, following ancient paths to their freshwater springs
- Explore the ice-blue Atlantic coast with kayak adventure to see dolphins and seals at Walvis Bay
- Other activities include game drives, scenic walks and a visit to see the prehistoric rock art at Twyfelfontein