This totally unique itinerary offers the chance to explore one of the most beautiful and unspoiled wildlife regions of Southern Africa in great comfort. The tour combines a cruise aboard the most luxurious small ship currently sailing the Chobe River with a superb lodge stay on remote Impalila Island, allowing guests to experience the unparalleled riverine wildlife and scenery and also to meet local people for an understanding of traditional ways of life. Also enjoy a night in Johannesburg with a guided tour of Soweto, and end on a high with a visit to the world-famous Victoria Falls.
- Unique cruise along the most beautiful bends of the Chobe and Zambezi Rivers
- Land and water safaris offer an up-close experience of the region and ecosystem
- See the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls
- Meet locals face-to-face on remote Impalila Island, Namibia
- All excursions, meals and most drinks are included